Financial Reporting Manager (Pharma)
Working closely with one of the top Finance Directors in Ireland you will take responsibility for leading a team of 4-5 qualified accountants supporting key financial reporting activities across a wide number of jurisdictions.
About the role
- Oversee Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Reports across a large number of key entities in Europe (US GAAP consolidation and local entity standalone financial statements)
- Lead/build a large team of high calibre qualified accountants and be fully responsible for their professional development and advancement in the company.
- Exercise full responsibility over local entity External Auditors, and the completeness and accuracy of financial records as part of the Group audit.
- Establish financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems related to the company's bookkeeping operations.
- Guide and update the Company's Finance Division on local entity procedures and accounting standards.
- Provide financial and accounting support to the business partners' finance representatives as well as those responsible for internal audits.
- Ensure that the finance infrastructure of the Company (consolidation and subsidiaries LE) meets legislative requirements.
- Ensure that operations are within approved budget guidelines.
- Analyze financial results to ensure correctness and relevant provisions were booked.
- Monitor the profitability of the legal entity and ensures that the relevant corporate units are updated.
- Provide ongoing support and maintains the financial infrastructure to ensure smooth business operations.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP / local accounting standards and GAAP reporting requirements.
"We only promote the best in our business - to join this team as a leader you will need to have been a stand out performer in your past companies and have the proven ability to inspire some of the very best accountants in Ireland." - Finance Director.,
About the person
- Qualified accountant with circa 4-6 years PQE in a complex, multi-jurisdictional accounting environment
- Leadership experience is key - you will have lead teams of qualified accountants in the past
- US GAAP and similar technical exposure, while important, is secondary to people skills and other relevant experience.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.