Sales Leader, Macquarie Wealth Management - Melbourne
- We're doing something different
- Stand out in the market with a recognised brand
- 101 Collins Street
About the Role
This role is perfect for a sales-focused, self-motivated leader professional who enjoys coaching staff and driving sales activities across a large team. You will be leading a motivated team of Advisers who are all delivering a needs/goals-based discussions with their clients, and expanding their relationships with new clients.
Reporting to the State Leader, day to day responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and working towards state and panel plans including a focus on revenue, compliance, coaching and recruitment
- Line management, coaching and development of advisers
- Establishing a culture of compliance and awareness of obligations through supervision and coaching of advice and adviser practices
- Educating and coaching advisers on target customers, CVP and implementing changes to better support customer needs within the bounds of the Licensee and Wealth Management operations
- Managing adviser activity and panel outcomes via collaboration and coaching
- Conducting advice practice reviews and timely remediation of compliance and behavioural issues identified
- Establishing and implementing practice development and management plans for advisers
- Coaching advisers to set and achieve performance targets that align with business objectives, including client prospecting, acquisition, and retention
You are a natural sales leader with an energy and passion for driving positive client outcomes for your team and accountability for activities which will support sales growth. Additionally, you will hold a relevant degree to the Financial Planning industry (Financial Planning, Finance, Commerce, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Legal) and apply your practical skills in sales coaching to achieve the best outcome from our Advisers.
Additionally you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Sales Leadership Capability
- Driven to succeed and goal orientated
- Proven track record of success from a coaching perspective
- Understanding of goals based advice model/industry knowledge
- Ability to mold and manipulate thinking in a positive frame to achieve outcomes
- Ability to quickly gain trust and respect with peers/stakeholders
- Align the development of team members to organizational standards, goals base approach and refine sales capability
- Lead with Emotional Intelligence and get the best out of our team
Enabling Diversity & Inclusion
At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Apply or enquire
If you meet the above criteria and are interested then please apply using the links below. For a confidential discussion, please email David Lenny at firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Macquarie we will encourage you to own your career and your learning, and will work with you to build your success. This will include a comprehensive training program where you will
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 23 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time