Analyst - Platform Investments, Business Banking - Sydney
About the team:
The Platforms Team is a newly created team within Business Banking focussed on investing in platforms and solutions that give our clients an unfair advantage.
Our platforms and solutions include Macquarie developed innovations as well as solutions developed by companies that we partner with and / or invest in. We have recently accelerated our investment in this area and this has created an opportunity for an Analyst to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Platforms, you will be responsible for supporting the team across all projects including:
- Conducting industry and company research to support the team in identifying and prioritising opportunities;
- Performing financial analysis and due diligence, including in relation to our portfolio of strategic Platform Investments;
- Developing presentations and financial models;
- Preparing reports to track the performance of platform investments and channels.
This is an exciting time for Macquarie as we progress to being the leading digital bank in the market and this role plays a critical part in realising that vision.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An excellent academic record with a degree in business or STEM disciplines;
- Strong financial analysis with experience in modelling including valuations, DCF, three statement modelling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A passion for making a positive impact - for our shareholders, our people and our clients.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career then this is an excellent time to join our growing business, where you can be a key driver in enacting change and influencing growth. Macquarie Business Banking is committed to long term growth and this will open opportunities for career development in a forward thinking organisation that invests in its people.
If you are interested to progress please apply using the link provided.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers .
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 31 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time