Head of Middle Markets, VIC/SA/WA
- Melbourne CBD
- Growth focused BDM role Macquarie Bank's Middle Markets segment
- Great opportunity to lead Corporate Banking in Melbourne
Businesses today thrive on their reputation for professionalism, service and responsiveness. At Macquarie Business Banking we have the same expectation of our relationship and business development managers.
Macquarie Business Banking is growing as part of a strategic plan to further develop our business. As part of this growth, we have recently established a Middle Markets segments to service clients with turnover above $50M.
Currently we are looking for a Senior BDM with strong client relationships with Corporate Banking space to join our VIC office to drive new-to-bank origination. Reporting into the Division Director, Corporate Banking and with a dotted line into the State Head of VIC, you will work autonomously with your colleagues to source new deals and have dedicated support from a Corporate Credit Risk Analyst.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- New client origination experience in the Middle Markets space ($30M+ average lending)
- Strong client relationship experience in Business Banking, particularly with Cash Flow
- Experience across Professional Services, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance Broking or fee-for-service industries
- Must have a passion for driving business development.
- Show leadership qualities, positively influencing the team with your energetic and proactive attitude.
If you are looking for that next challenge in your career then this is an excellent time to join our growing business, where you can be a key driver in enacting change and influencing growth. Macquarie Business Banking is committed to long term growth and this will open opportunities for career development in a forward thinking organisation that invests in its people.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested to progress please apply using the link below. For more information or for any questions please email David.Lenny@macquarie.com
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Business Banking provides a full range of deposit, lending and payment solutions, as well as tailored services to help our business clients be more efficient. We serve over 4,000 business clients, from sole practitioners to corporate professional firms, who we engage with through our dedicated relationship managers.
Advertised: 15 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time