Excellent development opportunity, Accounts Assistant, Immediate Start Belfast, £18,000- £20,000
Your new company
A market leading Northern Ireland top 100 company is seeking a Finance Assistant to join the group finance function. This role is an excellent development opportunity for the successful candidate.
Your new role
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts for the holding company
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Maintaining recharges to other Group companies
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget
- Assist with preparation of information for annual audit for holding company
- Assist with various statutory returns
- Support the Accountant, Group Accountant and Group Financial Controller on various projects
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English grade C or above
- 2 years' previous experience of working in a fast paced accounts environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Excellent time management, prioritisation & organisational skills
- Ability to analyse complex data with good attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.