Implementation Manager, - Macquarie Business Banking
About the role:
As an Implementation Manager for you will play a key role project managing all facets of software implementation projects. delivering and maintaining project plans, timelines and stakeholder management and resources.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and maintaining project plans, timelines and stakeholder management and resources.
- Project management of software implementation projects and on-going account management for key client relationships
- Lead / participation in presales activity and Client Readiness Assessment
- Lead change management and training initiatives
You will possess:
- Strong understanding of strata management operations and regulatory framework
- Experience in a strata management practice
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Systems implementation experience desirable
- Good understanding of accounting principles, database structures and change management methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please apply directly.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 08 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time