Mandarin speaking financial accountant
1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
International organization Close to public transportation Great working environment
Your new company
An international rapid growing property company based in North Sydney. Our client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their company.
Your new role
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Preparing month end reporting including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, base rent reconciliations and other reconciliations as required
- Managing the calculation of outgoings wash up and accruals including forecasted outgoings amounts, preparation of statements and tenant communications
- Review monthly tenant billing, provide guidance on lease changes and review coding of expenses monthly to ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done in a timely manner
- Produce a monthly reporting pack including variance analysis of NOI, capex spend, arrears analysis, and variance to budget/reforecast
- Working with property management and leasing teams to budget yearly and reforecast quarterly and monitor operating expenses
- Project costing and analysis of actual spend v the project feasibility to be reported monthly, including review of the project cash flow
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for work in progress, sales settlements and other key development indicators as requested
- Ensure accurate coding of all development invoices to report on development spend with useful data
- Work with the external auditors for year end audit and prepare statutory reports for the property entities
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level with qualified CA/CPA certificate
- Previous experience in a property company, working with both retail/commercial assets and development projects
- Knowledge of general accounting principles statutory reporting and internal controls
- Experience using MYOB EXO
- Making sound decisions, problem solving
- Results driven and good attention to details
- Great communication skills, has the ability to communicate with clarity, structure and enthusiasm; can articulate professionally and concisely in both written and verbal formats
- Fluent English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to email@example.com or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.