Mandarin speaking financial accountant
International organization Close to public transportation Great working environment
Your new company
An international rapid growing property company based in North Sydney. Our client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their company.
Your new role
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Preparing month end reporting including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, base rent reconciliations and other reconciliations as required
- Managing the calculation of outgoings wash up and accruals including forecasted outgoings amounts, preparation of statements and tenant communications
- Review monthly tenant billing, provide guidance on lease changes and review coding of expenses monthly to ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done in a timely manner
- Produce a monthly reporting pack including variance analysis of NOI, capex spend, arrears analysis, and variance to budget/reforecast
- Working with property management and leasing teams to budget yearly and reforecast quarterly and monitor operating expenses
- Project costing and analysis of actual spend v the project feasibility to be reported monthly, including review of the project cash flow
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for work in progress, sales settlements and other key development indicators as requested
- Ensure accurate coding of all development invoices to report on development spend with useful data
- Work with the external auditors for year end audit and prepare statutory reports for the property entities
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level with qualified CA/CPA certificate
- Previous experience in a property company, working with both retail/commercial assets and development projects
- Knowledge of general accounting principles statutory reporting and internal controls
- Experience using MYOB EXO
- Making sound decisions, problem solving
- Results driven and good attention to details
- Great communication skills, has the ability to communicate with clarity, structure and enthusiasm; can articulate professionally and concisely in both written and verbal formats
- Fluent English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to email@example.com or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.