Global It company looking for a Financial analyst who is immediately available
Your new company
This Multi - national IT company are looking for a Financial Analyst to support the team. This company is committed to providing trusted solutions to its customers and prides itself on its excellent reputation in the market. This role is a nine to twelve month contract, available due to maternity leave.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be:
- Managing month-end
- Reviewing and managing Trial Balance mapping
- Investigating key variances
- Supporting and leading the team during system integration period
- Investigating variances
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be CPA/CA qualified
- Have strong financial accounting experience
- Have strong communication skills
- Be experienced in key stakeholder engagement
- Be proactive and able to work autonomously and well within the wider team
- Have strong SAP experience
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a large multi - national company that not only has an excellent reputation but has an fantastic internal company culture. You will be supported in your ideas to drive the business forward. A great opportunity to further your key skills and career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.