Finance Manager - 4 days a week
A contract role for a Finance Manager in Sydney's CBD at a specialist managed fund custodian
Your new company
A specialist managed fund custodian is looking for a Finance Manager to provide end-to-end management of the company's stand-alone finance and accounting function to ensure compliance with all finance, accounting and reporting obligations. The position, which will require four days work a week, is initially for three months with the view of being extended following this period with the possibility of a permanent opportunity.
Your new role
The role will be varied and responsibilities will include:
- Calculation, reporting and payment of all monthly and annual taxes
- Maintenance of asset registers and depreciation schedules
- Calculation of all monthly and annual accruals
- Monthly and annual reconciliations
- Maintenance of intercompany payables and receivables
- Tax effect accounting reviews
- Maintenance of all statutory accounts
- Supervision of accounts payable and receivable
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CA/CPA qualified and proficient in the use of MYOB accounting software and well as using Microsoft Excel to model and analyse business financial performance. Experience in preparation and submission of ATO returns (eg: BAS; PAYG), in the preparation of statutory accounts including capital and asset accounting, and accruals. Knowledge of tax and accounting regulations and competence in the preparation of management accounts and analysing business performance.
What you'll get in return
This part time role has a salary of $95k per annum and the chance to progress your career in a supportive team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact Verity Ramsay for a confidential discussion on your career on firstname.lastname@example.org