North Yorkshire Private Estate - Commercial and
Providing support and advice on a day to day basis to help departments manage their resources
effectively and produce accurate, timely financial and management information - as required.
Working for a private family run estate in North Yorkshire current activities include Farming,
Sporting Shoot, Clay Shooting School, Holiday Lets (UK and Overseas), Retail and Yacht Charter.
This is s key role and the successful applicant will report directly to the owners.
1.) To provide support in budget management and forecasting to department heads.
2.) To provide support and advice on a day to day basis helping manage resources effectively
producing accurate and timely financial and management information.
3.) Provide accurate management accounts for the owners and in turn the auditors, and help in
the development of management practices within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have the following:-
* Strong understanding of financial systems
* Qualified CIMA - ACCA/ACA
* Personable skills with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
* At least two years experience
* Ability to initiate accounting and management systems to ensure best practice and effective
management of developing enterprises.