Page Personnel are working with a market leading service business based in Ellesmere Port to recruit a part qualified / finalist Management Accountant.
This is an ambitious and forward-thinking company that has invests in its people. If you are someone that is looking for an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic working environment, then this is the business for you!
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role as Management Accountant will include:
- Producing the monthly management accounts for a subsidiary within the group, in accordance to group procedures and deadlines
- Ensuring accuracy on all monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Working across different departments to understand variances and accurately investigate and report them on a monthly basis
- Producing management reports such as performance, sales, KPIs etc
- Full reconciliation of control accounts, posting accruals and prepayments, other debtors and creditors
- Support for management in the annual audit process and statutory reporting
- Work with financial planning in producing annual budgets and forecasting
If you are:
- CIMA / ACCA part qualified or finalist
- Have experience and a thorough understanding of management accounting functions with demonstrable knowledge from a similar role
- Able to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced Excel - macro level ideally, able to extract / manipulate large volumes of data
- Hard working and can demonstrate commitment with a desire to progress
Then this Management Accountant vacancy is perfect.
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary paying up to £35,000
- Study support if required
- On site gym
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent holiday allowance