Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a great Analyst role for a well-known organisation in Bristol. The position will pay up to £45,000 + benefits.
You will be supporting budget holders and operational managers to deliver strong financial performance.
- Maintain management information encompassing budget, forecast and actual cost data
- Develop reports ad dashboards for the delivery of existing MI to the wider business
- Be responsible for financial controls ensuring that data is robust and accurate
- Understand monthly performance information and the drivers behind cost variances
- Lead the development of performance reporting metrics and MI
- Ensure cost integrity to the performance measurement baseline
- Strong on Excel - experience in building models
- Previous experience in a management accounting role or acting as a business partner
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - working with non finance too
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA part qualified, finalist, or newly qualified with ambition to continue/complete studies
The organisation believes in career development, and promoting people within. You'll be working in a high performing team, and will get great career exposure. Study funding support can be offered with an excellent offering helping you to focus on your studies.
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400 or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.