Working within a small head office team alongside the Group Financial Accountant this role will provide support and information to the Group Chief Accountant and CFO.
Our client is a growing business based in Crawley looking to add an ambitious part-qualified Accountant to their exisiting dynamic team. To find out more about this business, please call Amy Mullen on 01483 307657.
- Review, consolidate and manage monthly data submissions from business units;
- Assist in the preparation of internal management reports (including monthly Board Report);
- Consolidation adjustments and intra group eliminations;
- Provide accounting support to business units;
- Financial modelling and analysis;
- Support corporate finance activity including acquisitions and divestments;
- Maintain and monitor analyst consensus (including review of analyst models);
- Assist with the preparation of the annual report and accounts and interim report;
- UK subsidiary statutory accounts;
- Some treasury exposure;
- Specific ad hoc projects as directed.
- Either part-qualified accountant or accounting technician;
- Ideally from a practice background;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of competency in spreadsheet skills and in analyzing and preparing data and reports for senior management;
- Financial accounting experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS an advantage.
£35,000 - £38,000 + benefits + study support