Working within a head office team, alongside the Group Financial Accountant, this role will provide support and relevant information to the senior leadership team.
My client is a global player in their field, with opportunities for staff throughout the globe.
- Review, consolidate and manage monthly data submissions from business units
- Statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of internal management reports
- Provide accounting support to business units
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Assist with the preparation of the annual report and accounts
- Ad-hoc projects.
This role would be a great first move for those newly qualified, as well as for those with; excellent communication skills, strong excel skills, as well as a recognised accounting qualification.
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum.