Senior Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and impressive Education organisation during a period of growth.
As Senior Management Accountant, you will support the delivery of the Finance Business Plans for the organisation.
Following a period of impressive growth in a competitive industry, the organisation pride themselves on providing outstanding services and facilities.
As Senior Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills to deliver across the following areas:
- Support with the delivery of the Finance Business Plans for the organisation.
- Responsible for day to day financial control and commercial activities of the Service areas covered by this role.
- Lead with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to achieve business objective.
- Provide senior level support to the Management Accounts Team.
The successful Senior Management Accountant will have experience within the following areas:
- Costing and pricing sustainability issues.
- Working with complex computer systems.
- Develop effective working relationships.
- Take a service focused approach to meet the needs of customers when improving standards.
- Collate information from a variety of sources develop solutions for the team.
Not only does this role provide an great opportunity to get involved with an impressive organisation during the Hull UK City of Culture but they also offer a number of competitive benefits including:
- Prime location in Hull
- Desirable pension and holidays.