A vacancy has come up at a leading architecture firm for an accounts assistant. The company are looking for a candidate who wants to learn, grow and develop with the firm - This is a hands on role and will need a highly skilled candidate.
The architecture firm specialise in private houses, exhibitions, and temporary pavilions. They hold large exhibitions and work alongside some top creative designers to create breathtaking architecture.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- All book-keeping for 6 offices in 5 countries across the globe
- Process purchase invoices and employee expenses
- Raise payment runs and one off payments
- Credit control and maintaining / monitoring aged debtors
- Online banking and bank reconciliation
- Credit Card and Petty Cash reconciliations
- Managing and maintaining the Concur system (Expenses)
- Support with cashflow forecasting and annual budgets
- Daily office support
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- University Graduate
- Able to work with colleagues of all levels and personalities.
- Thrives in a highly pressured and fast-paced
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A successful candidate will be offered:
£25,000 - £27,000
Competitive Benefits Package