Accounts Payable Assistant
Working for a division of this global financial services business based in the heart of the City, your role is to assist with the Accounts Payable function in the UK and manage the overseas entities in the US, Singapore and UAE.
Global Financial Services group with offices in the UK, US, UAE and Asia.
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Ensuring entries for all vendor invoices are allocated daily to correct cost centres
- Ensure correct processing of intercompany invoices
- Review and process expense reports ensuring correct authorisation procedures are followed
- Identifying prepayments and processing correctly
- Vendor account reconciliation
- Raising BACS payments
- Ad hoc tasks
You will have a stable career to date with solid previous experience within an accounts payable focused role.
Previous experience of working in a small to mid sized company beneficial.
Drive and career focus.
Proactive and positive attitude to work.
Strong communication skills
Competitive salary and benefits
Opportunity to study for an accounting qualification like AAT, ACCA or CIMA is on offer