Financial Accountant (Media)
Financial Accountant job for a Media business paying £45-50k based in the City of London
Your new role
A Marketing Advertising business based in the City of London is looking to recruit a newly qualified Financial Accountant who is looking to move straight from practice into industry paying £45-50k + bonus + benefits.
Your new company
You will be working for an International advertising business which is currently rapidly growing via acquisitions. As a Financial Accountant you will be reporting into the Head of Group Finance working alongside a large finance team of 12.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Building international relationships to support the operations department as a business partner
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary for final budgets and presenting to Senior Management
- Working alongside the Head of Group Finance in producing the budgeting process, liaising with department heads and providing analysis and commentary
- ACA / ACCA newly qualified (0-3 years pqe)
- Practice trained
- IFRS OR UK GAAP OR FRS 102 OR FRS 101
What you will be getting in return
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified ACA /ACCA looking to make their first move from practice into industry. If you are interested in moving into a creative service and digital media business where you have a clear career path and developmental programme this role will be perfect for you.
Please send me an updated CV or contact Nicolette Solomou directly on 020 345 0012.
If this role is not of interest but you are newly qualified ACA / ACCA looking for your first move into practice please contact me for a p&c discussion.