I have a fixed term contract for at least 12 months based in Pontypridd covering the maternity cover.
The client is looking for someone for at least 12 months as there are numerous projects within the finance team that need to be completed. The client is based in Pontypridd easily accessible by train, car or bus.
The client specialises in providing services including support and advice to its service users across South Wales.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and gain experience as the client is keen to develop all members of staff. Alternatively if you have a plethora of Finance experience the client would love to hear from you too.
As the Accounts Assistant you would be:
- Processing the Purchase Ledger invoices and arranging payments
- Raising Sales Ledger invoices
- Postings all cash books
- Prepare Monthly bank recs
- Post monthly accruals
- Manage the petty cash
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant would be:
- Eager and willing to learn
- Have studied either AAT or CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally have some finance experience but this is not essential
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Contract for the Accounts Assistant role
- Between £16,000-£22,000
- Holiday & Pension
- Based in Pontypridd
- Free Parking