Exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a public sector body as Financial Accountant, responsible for statutory accounting and managing a small number of transactional staff.
Our client is a not-for-profit social enterprise delivering publicly-funded NHS services in Bristol and the surrounding areas. They provide over 40 different services, ranging from community nursing teams and end of life care to prison healthcare, school nursing, health visiting, diabetes support and physiotherapy.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant position will:
- Be a professionally qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA or equivalent.)
- Have demonstrable experience of producing statutory accounts for a medium or large organisation.
- Experience of line management is desirable.
- Experience in a public sector environment is also desirable but not essential.
- Be able to commute to Central Bristol on a daily basis.
By joining the organisation as Financial Accountant, you'll be eligible to receive the following:
- A starting salary of £35,000
- Competitive pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible working environment
- Other optional benefits, including Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare vouchers etc.
Please note that our clients offices are based in Central Bristol, commutable from Bath, Chippenham, Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare, Chipping Sodbury, Stroud, Swindon.