This Aberdeen based role will work closely with members of the tax and finance teams with the successful candidate being involved in both direct and indirect tax on a global basis.
Global organisation based in Aberdeen providing services to the energy industry.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assistance in preparation of tax returns and liaison with tax authorities, ensuring that all relevant tax payments are made on a timely basis. This will primarily focus on UK tax returns but will also involve work on global tax filings.
- Assistance in preparation of tax provisions for audit purposes and all associated tax accounting work.
- Assistance in reviewing all company filings.
- Assists with the preparation & completion of all UK VAT Returns for review by manager prior to submission.
- Assists with the review of all required corporate tax and sales tax overseas filings prior to submission.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in group cash tax forecasting.
- Assist with R&D and Transfer Pricing reporting as required.
The successful candidate will ideal possess: