2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
My client a Building and Construction Company based in the Enfield area are looking to hire a Management Accountant on . This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to work for a large, successful business. Coming on board as a Management Accountant you'll have a crucial impact on the reporting processes and budgeting for the business moving forward.
The Business are an market leading organisation and have future plans to continue their expansion into new territories and markets. Due to their continued growth there is always a need to readjust & improve processes. This creates a health environment build around progression & learning within the support functions based in Enfield.
The role of a Management Accountant is integral to this process and whomever is successful in their application will inevitably be rewarded, with responsibility & trust, along with a good salary.
The Management Accountant role will involve several details such as:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Maintenance of a Fixed Asset Register
- Taking ownership of the month end function
- Project Costing
- Management Account consolidation
- Ad Hoc Project & reporting as needed
- Accruals, Prepayments & Journal Entries
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Statutory ccounting
- Helping to implement change and improve processes
- Supervising & developing staff
The requirements of the successful Management Accountant will be:
- Finalist ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent).
- Advanced skills in Excel - V lookups, pivots
- Flexible and team player - develops close partnerships with onshore and offshore colleagues Accuracy with high attention to detail and ability to check work of self and others under pressure.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and deliver results to short timescales.
- Previous proven ability to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and analysis and suggest and implement process improvements.
- The potential to develop into a finance manager
On offer for the successful candidate will be
- Future progression within the group
- Responsibility and exposure that will lead to full qualification
- A great company to work for
- A brilliant working environment
- A competitive rate of remuneration