SAP Finance Systems Manager
The SAP Finance Systems Manager manages the day to day system operations supporting Group Finance and delivers a range of significant system improvement initiatives.
Finance system solution design for SAP finance systems initiatives and working closely with Group IT to deliver changes
• Lead on providing end user training and system support for SAP FI/CO
• Support the finance team with the delivery of all financial reporting deadlines by assisting with report writing , system interrogation queries and other business requirements
• Manage the daily support, maintenance and continuous improvement of SAP environment
• Supporting SAP Portal, BW/BPC, suggesting performance enhancements and data checking.
• Manage and satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley Act ("SOX") and other audit controls
Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to map processes and identify areas for improvement
• SOX IT compliance exposure.
• Prior Business Process Owner (BPO) experience
• Understanding of BW information cubes and information objects
• Background in financial reporting and consolidation.
• Must have::
• Developing, rolling out and leading training
• ECC to BW step
• Good working knowledge of Financial Controlling in SAP
• ECC – 6.0 EHP7
• BW – 7.4SP15 running on SAP NetWeaver 7.4
• BPC – 10.1 SP10
• Advanced Excel
• SAP FI/CO and BW
Integration points between SD & MM
• 6+ year’s deep SAP FI/CO experience.
• 2+ years as a SAP Business Analyst
• Strong SAP Portal experience
• 2+ complete life-cycle implementations.
• Experience with BW is a must.
• Comprehensive experience gained working in the finance function
• Knowledge of SAP ERP and the integration points between Finance, Controlling and other modules of SAP
• Knowledge of SAP ERP FI/CO configuration
• SAP support and training experience
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.