Accounts Payable Clerk
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
A growing Marketing company in Enfield are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. This is a full time position paying up to £25k, the company are based in the heart of Watford and are looking to grow their newly created team.
Varied and fast paced role, friendly Finance team and career progression opportunities. They are seeking a hard working team player who has experience of Accounts Payable and is computer literate.
My client are based in the heart of Enfield and are a leading Marketing company, who operate all over the UK. They are looking for someone who has a background as an Accounts Payable Clerk and who has ideally dealt with expenses and cashiering. You will be part of a friendly Finance team who work collaboratively together and are hard working.
The client offer career progression and a stable working environment, great benefits and flexible working hours.
Some of the key duties for the accounts payable clerk will be:
- Sole responsibility for the Accounts Payable function
- Processing of invoices
- Weekly payments of invoices
- Processing and collating of expenses
- Purchase orders
- Ad hoc reporting
- Finance Administration
- Assisting with other team members when required
- A background in Accounts Payable is essential
- A team player who has a stable background
- Hard working person
- The ability to multi task and use your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Happy to help others
- Clear telephone manner
Whats on offer?
- A growing company who treat their staff well
- Interesting brand
- Competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000
- Great benefits
- Career progression, stable working environment
- Friendly Finance team