Accounts Payable Clerk
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
A growing retail organisation based in Harlow are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their established Finance team. Salary paying £22,000 - £26,000 this is a great opportunity for you to progress within an organisation who value their staff and promote learning and growth.
My client are a growing Retail organisation who have offices in Europe and overseas. They have a head quarters based in Harlow and an established Finance team based there who are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them.
Working within an established finance team your role will be -
- Processing multi currency invoices, ranging from Dollars to Euros to Pounds
- Processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile statements
- Resolving invoice queries
- Assisting other staff members when needed
- A background in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger is ideal
- Attention to detail and able to deal with multi currency invoices is desirable
- Proficiency with Sap or an ERP system is desirable
A growing Retail organisation based in Harlow are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package this is a great opportunity for you to progress within a team and have a stable career.