Purchase Ledger Clerk
A medium sized Building and Construction company based in the heart of Romford are seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting permanent opportunity to join a growing company who offer great career progression, benefits and a friendly team. You will report into a hands on Finance Manager and run their Accounts Payable function, whilst being able to bring on board your own ideas and processes.
My client are an established Construction company who are striving to become a big player within the UK market place. They are constantly acquiring new projects and are very fast moving. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis and be an integral part of their Finance team. Due to the nature of their sector the company are forever changing and move at a fast pace so are seeking an Accounts Payable professional who can strive under this environment.
Some of the key responsibilities for the successful Purchase Ledger:
- Timely and accurate posting of supplier invoices
- Payment of invoices
Provide Support to enable the successful update of the accounts payable system to close off for each period end
Liaise with the Purchasing department and Suppliers to solve queries
Reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis
- Payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
- Ad hoc reporting for your Finance Manager
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will ideally
- Have Accounts Payable exposure
- Be a hard working candidate who is able to work well under pressure
- Be a Team player
- Have experience of bank reconciliations
- Good telephone manner
Whats on offer?
- A growing company who are well known within their market
- Permanent role with career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Free parking, pension scheme