Finance Business Partner
6-9 month opportunity supporting a high growth business unit as they embed a number of changes and look to improve commercial processes
Market leading services Group with a strong reputation for innovation in their field
- Plan & Co-ordinate overall cost budget and ongoing forecast processes for the business both from a sales and EBIT point of view.
- Work closely with the business to support them in the pricing of client bids.
- Provide advice & support to cost centre managers on reasons for cost variances across the business; make recommendations for improved Financial Controls and drive improved cost efficiency.
- Review month end journal adjustments relating to costs, including all accruals and prepayments.
- Provide objectivity & financial expertise to the business planning & decision making process including contribution to key project steering groups.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly financial report for the board covering results and forecasts across the whole of the business including variance analysis, commentary on performance, pipeline analysis and other relevant trend information.
- Support the MD in strategic decision making and driving financial performance
- Monitor and report against cross BU strategic plan and track/advise on performance against strategic initiatives
Qualified accountant with a proven track record of providing robust commercial challenge and support to a business unit team within a large corporate environment