This is a fascinating opportunity for a Finance Manager with demonstrable technical experience who is looking to develop further within a fast paced IT environment in Ealing.
A rapidly growing digital IT business based in Ealing.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager position include but are not limited to:
- Process all financial data eg. cost and sales journals, invoicing and bank, etc.
- Payroll management
- Preparation and delivery of journals eg. prepayments, accruals, etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of external suppliers
- Credit control
- Preparation and delivery of the monthly Performance Reports
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Ad hoc projects from senior management
The Finance Manager will have:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiar with VAT and PAYE
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Experience of Sage and Quickbooks
- Ledger management
- Must have experience of management accounts
The role of Finance Manager comes with a competitive salary + benefits