Interim Management Accountant
Michael Page are working with a UK leading financial services business to recruit an Interim Management Accountant who can start immediately.
A UK leading financial services business based in West Yorkshire.
Main Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Monitoring costs and identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Production of monthly profit and loss accounts
The ideal candidate for the Interim Management Accountant post will have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within the financial services sector
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified or equally qualified by experience.
A 6 month FTC.
Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience.