Internal Audit role in a newly created team allowing the opportunity to shape the function, gain real exposure to the business and conduct audits from planning to report.
Our client are a fast-changing insurance group based in the heart of Manchester. Their commitment to innovation is reflected in the excellent performance of the business and their investment in their employees is second to none.
As Internal Auditor, the successful candidate will:-
* Plan and carry out high quality risk-based internal audits
* Prepare and present professional value-add audit reports for key stakeholders
* Review evidence supplied by the business
* Produce insightful reporting on audit activities, thematic assurance and issues
* Manage stakeholders effectively including; co-source auditors, 2nd line risk teams and management teams
The successful candidate will be qualified with CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent, have experience from a regulated industry and have excellent communication skills.
In return for contributing to the expansion of the business, you can expect a competitive salary and a host of benefits. Not only this but you will be given the chance to develop your skills and progress your career with an amazing business.