Excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join a large global company
Your new company
This company is a diverse service provider with a very high caliber team and supportive work environment. Listed in the UK, they provide a secure role in a complex and interesting structure allowing progression and growth for the successful applicant.
Your new role
The Senior Accountant will support key business units and work closely with other departments to deliver all financial accounting, adhoc analysis and project work. This role will also be involved with process improvement initiatives and support other team members when required.
Main duties will include:
- Monthly reporting analysis, budget vs forecast.
- Providing P&L and balance sheet insights.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Identifying areas of improvement to optimise performance of the business unit.
- Stakeholder engagement with other department and senior team members.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements for the group.
- Work alongside Financial Controller to provide commercial finance support for contract and business unit overheads.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified
- Someone who has worked in a similar role
- 2-3 years post qualification
- Excellent communications skills
- Would suit those making their first move from practice who are ambitious, self starters and looking to make an impact in their next role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- SAP experience
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for a Financial Account to join a highly motivated and results driven team, working within the central accounting team this role will provide a deep insight into the company and this role will get involved with various projects and process improvement initiatives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Catherine Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 8226 9738.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.