SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (SMSF)
SMSF Senior Accountant job available at high performing firm.
Your new company
This boutique and service oriented firm, located in Albury's CBD t is currently looking for an experienced SMSF Senior Accountant who is looking to make a real difference and take on a team of more junior staff to mentor.
Your new role
Working closely with other members of your team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of superannuation and tax advice to customers as well as managing staff and the review process. You'll get the chance to provide high level tax advice as the firm operates with an offshore tax team to complete the basic compliance work, freeing up your time to provide advice when needed.
The role will include duties such as, however not limit to:
- Manage and increase customer portfolio
- Liaising with clients face to face
- Effectively complete company and client assignments
- Strong technical abilities
- Good analytical skills and solutions focused
- Experience with BGL simple fund would be desirable
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA and RG146 qualified.
- You will also have at least 3-5 years' experience in the SMSF sector.
- At least 5 years' experience working for a public practice accounting firm
- Looking to progress your career at the firm
What you'll get in return
You will receive market leading remuneration, ongoing professional and personal development, excellent staff benefits and an opportunity to progress to Senior Manager level and beyond in the future.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Sutherland on 0498 006 750 or email your resume to email@example.com
To view more opportunities in the accounting profession please go to www.hays.com.au