Commercial Data Integrity Lead
Excellent opportunity within a FTSE listed brand to join as a Commercial Data Integrity Lead to drive standardization and simplification of their processes
This Cambridge based client offers an unrivalled career within the local area as well as a globally recognised brand.
As the Commercial Data Integrity Lead you will:
- drive standardization and simplification of our processes
Managing the daily Data Quality process. Proactively seeking to prevent any faults on the process and act accordingly to rectify any issues.
Capturing and evaluating changes requested by the business for teams impacting Commercial reporting and the tools used.
Handling the issues and queries from the users by identifying appropriate actions to address them
Identifying and promoting opportunities to improve and standardize processes in the team and Finance in general
The Commercial Data Integrity Lead will be:
- Very strong Excel & Access skills
- Strong experience of working in a global reporting environment
- Experience of working within a data quality reporting environment
- Strong communication skills
50-60k + Bens