Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert half finance and Accounting are teaming up with an incredible and market leading Entertainment Company to find a skilled and dedicated Purchase ledger clerk. In this role you will be exposed to new challenges daily to build up on your current experience and expand your skillset. By joining a talented team you will also have the chance to build your professional network. As a result, the ideal candidate will be committed and eager to perform their duties. This position is originally for 4 months but there may be an opportunity to go permanent for those candidates that really perform and impress our clients.
As a purchase ledger you will be required to assist the accountant with the managing the invoices relating to the company sales. Other responsibilities include but not limited to be:
- Setting up client accounts.
- Involved with banking and reconciliations
- Produce and process invoices for all the sales made out from the company.
- VAT calculation based on sales.
- Forming statements to present the amount of income in sales at the end of every month.
- Previous experience as a Purchase ledger is beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Excel including the application of pivot tables and V-lookups.
- Good interpersonal skills, organisation skills and the ability to meet company deadlines.
- Accurate with numbers
The role will be paying £12 PAYE plus holiday pay. Please only submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.