Pensions Senior (Audit) in Top London Firm
ONLY APPLY IF YOU'RE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE TO START
Your new company
Multi award-winning leading mid-tier firm in London (Zone 1).
Your new role
This is a temporary position potentially leading to a permanent offer.
The start date is ASAP.
This rewarding role entails:
- Running pension audits for a variety of clients
- Leading, delegating and appraising less experienced members of the team
- Acting as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager.
- Performing accounts prep jobs either from the client's trial balance or from their original accounting records
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme (CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage)
- Good report writing skills
- Familiarity with accounting and auditing laws
- Pension experience would be ideal but not a requirement
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate of pay, and the experience of working in a top practice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.