A great opportunity for a commercially minded accountant to make an impact on a large Public Sector organisation.
Working in a prime location within South Yorkshire.
Following a period of transformation and change, the organisation provide numerous services across the local region.
As Project Accountant, you will lead the financial services team and contribute to the delivery of financial services that support the organisations corporate planning, performance and strategy. You will develop and implement strategies to improve financial management standards.
The successful Project Accountant will have experience within the following areas:
- Providing Business and Financial Advice.
- Risk Management .
- Capital Programme experience.
- Project advice and control.
- Resource and performance management.
- Costing and Pricing experience.
- £35,000 - £40,000 (must be PAYE or Umberella)
- Prime location