Commercial Analyst - FTC
I am currently recruiting a 12 month Fixed term contract, with a view of going permanent at the end of the 12 months. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a Globally recognised company who values their employees and always promotes from within. This role is very heavy on the business partnering & Management Accounting - if you have worked in a similar position and consider yourself commercial - then please apply!
My client is a Global organisation that is a market leader and has won multiple awards. They have over 40 people in Finance and are always growing.
- Business Partnering with senior Stakeholders within the business
- Responsibility for all Retail financial reporting including the production and review of profit and loss statements
- Facilitate the production of annual budgets, regular re-forecasts and weekly estimates.
- Understanding the financial implications of all business decisions through the production of ad hoc analysis and ongoing tracking of business performance
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising business profit and controlling costs. This will be achieved by active involvement in the following: target setting, budgeting, re forecasting, return on investment analysis and other ad hoc analysis to support cost control, business efficiency and profit optimisation
- Take responsibility for group reporting tasks and the fulfilment of statutory requirements as appropriate
- Ad hoc reporting as required to enhance business decision making
- Producing full Monthly Management Accounts
- Provide support to the Risk and Audit team
- Part Qualified or Finalist in ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Excel - Pivot tables/ V look ups/ basic Macros
- Experience working in Retail, FMCG, Travel or Technology industry
- Previous experience in similar role
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Career progression & permanent vacancy