Hotel Financial Controller
Financial Controller is a key member of the hotel leadership and UK finance leadership teams. The role is responsible for leading the Finance team and completing all financial activities within the property including Financial, Management & Statutory Reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting, Working Capital Management and ensuring Control & Compliance.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounting and Financial Control within the property - the property is self accounting and responsibilities include AP, AR and Credit Control.
- Leading and developing the hotel Finance team and supporting the wider development of UK Finance talent
- Acting as a broad financial sparring partner for Hotel management and other business stakeholders
- To establish, monitor and mitigate risk by ensuring a robust Financial control environment within the hotel
- Active collaboration with other Finance colleague to identify opportunities for process improvement and embedding best tools, systems & ways of working
- Interpret, explain and drive performance within the property
- Preparing the annual Budget, monthly rolling forecasts and weekly flash forecast
- Advising on key business planning assumptions, tradeoffs and opportunities
- Maximising cashflow performance and managing procedures on inventory, credit & collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Providing proactive support to hotel management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance
Salary- on offer is a base of between £75,000- £85,000 + bonus + benefits
PLEASE NOTE- candidates must have hotels / serviced apartments experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.