- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
My Retail & Wholesale client based in Loughton are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a on a permanent basis as the company grows and develops. The Business has gone from strength to strength in recent times and this has led to the staff numbers growing and so consequently the payroll growing as well.
The business are one of the top employers to work from in the area. They operate in a niche market space where they have a steadily increasing share that they are constantly looking to increase the size of.
The directors create a great working environment within the office and they truly value their employees.
This Payroll Administrator position will involve
* Preparation of five-weekly payrolls, covering all aspects from start to finish
* Ensure timely submission of payroll to meet deadlines
* Oversee and assist Opera reporting for management information purposes
* Ensure holiday and sickness is recorded and paid accurately
* Payment of pension contributions on time and accurately
* Respond to enquiries in relation to pay, taxation and NI from employees
This role will also involve manual calculations
The successful Payroll Administrator will:
Have at least 1 years experience in payroll
Be confident enough to hit the ground running
Be happy working within in a friendly team atmosphere
- For the Successful Payroll Administrator on offer is a competitive salary and a great working environment. On top of this, as the business has plans to continue its growth and there potentially could be a management position on offer in the future.