Payroll and HR admin
This Client is a very well established Financial services company, and they have been one of the top players in their specialist field of business services and consultancy for some time now. Based in Chelmsford, they are very accessible by many forms of public transport and with parking on-site. Company on the top 250 companies to work for and experiencing double digit growth currently through an organic growth strategy.
As a multi million pound turnover company, based in Chelmsford this Financial services power house are looking to continue expanding. Looking after their staff is where they put an emphasis, which creates an amazing buzz in the office. As a Payroll and HR admin you will be a key part of the business moving forward.
- Responsible for the production of all statutory payroll reporting requirements such as RTI, P11D's, Year-end returns and Auto Enrolment.
- Responsible for payroll production from start to finish.
- Responsible of submission of pension data and payments to pension providers.
- Provide first line assistance for all payroll and HR queries to management and staff.
- Responsible for preparation of all Offer Letters, Employment Contract and starter packs.
- Ensuring all payroll forms and Right to Work documents are completed within the required deadlines and keeping log of any outstanding items.
- Employment References.
- Administration of employee changes such as SMP, SMP, change of hours and probationary periods.
- Managing and maintaining payroll system and absence management system, including reporting.
- Managing and maintaining the employee benefit schemes (i.e Child Care Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme)
- Monthly payroll and pension reconciliations.
- Manage new starter and leaver procedure and update of Organisation charts.
- Adhoc requests as and when required by other senior management.
- The role of Payroll and HR admin will require someone personable to deal with the queries
Payroll and HR admin requirements;
- A minimum of 2 years Payroll experience with a stable career history
- Self starter who can work independently
- Available at no longer than 1 months notice
- Payroll experience is essential
- Experienced in the area of payroll with exposure to PAYE and NI
- Confident in their ability to pick up new systems ideally with Sage knowledge
- Able to business partner with numerous functions and differing levels of seniority employees within the business
- Willing to commit to the assignment and value to opportunity as the company values you.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Market leading package, parking and Strong public transport links, competitive salary, opportunity to progress both personally and professional through a very supportive working environment and company culture.