Assistant Management Accountant
Due to continued growth, Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant on behalf of a leading wholesale business. The role is working within an established Finance team and is based from their Normanton office.
Established and highly reputable wholesaler supplying an extensive branch network covering the UK. The company is growing rapidly and offers fantastic career prospects within its established finance team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be working within an established Finance team.
Duties will include assisting with monthly management accounts, the monthly finance pack, accruals and prepayments, forecasting and budgeting, balance sheet reconciliations and cashflow.
- Ideally AAT qualified and/or part-qualified studying towards CIMA/ACCA or possess a relevant accounting/numerical degree with at least 2 year's relevant experience covering the above duties
- Experience of assisting with monthly management accounts
- Excellent communication skills, confident dealing with contacts at all levels
- Good MS Office skills including Excel
- Must have good attention to detail and be able to work independently
£26,000 salary + 22 days holiday + superb benefits package