Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable for our client, a leading private art institution located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading private art institution located in London's West End, a short walk from Covent Garden. Due to growth within their accountancy team, an opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Receivable.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable with responsibility for the following duties:
- Check current account and Flywire portal on a daily basis for fee income received via wire transfer
- Reconciliation of credit card income received via two merchant accounts
- Daily entry of all wire transfers, credit card and cheque payments onto banking schedule, deferred revenue schedule and CAMS student database
- Notify Admissions and Public Programmes of receipts where necessary
- Deal with queries from students and issuing statements from CAMS where necessary
- Attendance to all registration days and issuing students with ID cards
- Credit Control for all outstanding debt, including sending out regular tuition fee reminders via email
- Reconciling monthly income entered onto deferred revenue to the general ledger and CAMS
- Checking and posting of coffee shop takings from weekly reconciliation reports
- Maintenance of the Institute's bank accounts to include daily downloads and monthly reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Institute's GBP/US$/HK$/€ petty cash accounts
- Issuing foreign currency cash advances to members of staff and faculty who are travelling overseas
- Notify Management Accountant of any currency purchases that may be required from the bank
- Reconciling all petty cash accounts on a monthly basis for checking by Management Accountant
The ideal candidate MUST have Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger experience, raising invoices, bank reconciliations, posting cash and chasing debt.
Salary of £27,000 - £30,000