A growing Property & Construction company in Watford are seeking a Payroll Clerk to join them, full time permanent role with a competitive salary and benefits.
All aspects of Payroll from start to finish, busy environment with the opportunity to progress. Excellent environment with a friendly team and great company ethos.
My client are a market leader in the property field and have a head office based in the heart of Watford. They are going through a period of growth so are seeking a Payroll Clerk to join them on a permanent basis and to manage a certain client base for them, managing the payroll from start to finish. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure and thrive in a team environment, whilst also having a background in Payroll.
- Working within a Payroll team
- Processing Payroll from start to finish
- Ad hoc reporting
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Check and approve timesheets or backdated payments processed for wages, VAT, adhoc payments or deductions and provide guidance and training to payroll administrators
- Dealing with Payroll related queries
- Bank payments
- Communicate and share knowledge with team members to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and be involved in improving systems within the department.
- A background in Payroll is essential
- Strong stable working background
- Hard working candidate who has a good telephone manner
- Experience of manual calculations is advantageous
- Team player
- The ability to work well under pressure
Whats on offer?
- Growing company within the property sector who are a great employer to work for
- Friendly and collaborative finance team
- Competitive salary of up to £23k-28k with great benefits
- Career progression and a varied job role