My client are a growing Medical company who have a head quarters based in St Albans. They offer career progression, great benefits and a varied accounting role with great exposure.
Ideally seeking an AAT qualified Accountant who has experience of Management Accounts, VAT Returns, Reconciliations and who enjoys working as part of a team. Great opportunity to join a forward thinking company who are working towards a great cause.
My client are a market leader within the Medical/Health care industry and are constantly growing and developing new products and devices. They have a medium sized Finance team in their office in St Albans and are recruiting for an Bookkeeper to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will ideally be up to AAT Level 4 or are working your way towards another Financial qualification. You will report into a hands on Head of Finance and be given excellent training, progression and exposure to Management Accounts and Financial Reporting.
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts including budgets, cash flow reporting and variance analysis
- Manage and maintain all accounts payable/receivable
- General Bookkeeping
- VAT Returns
- Bank Reconciliations and Cash Reconciliations
- Assist with year-end statutory accounts
- Ensuing invoices are signed off and completed
- Ensuring the ERP system is up to date
- Overseeing monthly payroll and pension scheme which is dealt with externally
- Submission of HMRC reports
- Assist with ad hoc budget analysis and costing projects
- Providing support to your Head of Finance
- QBE or a studier in ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Hard working person who thrives in a team environment
- Multi national experience is desireable
- Background within a similar role
- Work well under pressure and the ability to multi task
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
What's on offer?
- The chance to work for an innovative and interesting company who are constantly growing
- Full time permanent Accounts role which gives you exposure to many parts of Finance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, hours are 9-5
- Excellent training from your Head of Finance