This is a unique role for a Project Accountant who is looking for a 12 month role in a diverse role in an ever changing environment.
Leading Non for Profit Education Establishment in the North West
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties to support project delivery.
- Supporting/management of project governance structure.
- Project budget tracking.
- Project planning, risk management and issue resolution
- Stakeholder communication.
Principal Role Duties:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Supporting to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Supporting to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Co-ordinate programme plan and accurately reflect changes/updates in a timely manner.
- Report and escalate as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, third parties/vendors.
- Ensuring project budget tracking and forecasting metrics are maintained
- System build, configuration and customisation input as required.
- CIMA or ACCA
- PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Highly organised, driven and motivated to effect agile, lean and often fast paced change.
- Able to evidence initiation and implementation of self motivated change.
- Effective system development and administration.
- Development of project related documentation to best practice standards
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- An ability to work accurately and flexibly to tight deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and appropriate use of IT in development of effective project resources.
- Effective team player with demonstrable desire for continuous improvement.
- Good leadership, organisation skills, effective planning, and personal resilience.
- Strong influencer and communicator based on high levels of trust and confidence with operational partners
£30,000-£37,000 with a generous package