Assistant Management Accountant
Brand new opportunity created within a dynamic team in Chester for an Assistant Management Accountant which will offer a training package to support someone through CIMA or ACCA.
This role based within a global manufacturing business will offer you the best side of accounting, your role will be all surrounding active financials, month end, and weekly P&L reporting.
As Assistant Management Accountant your position within this company sits under a qualified accountant, they will operate in a business partnering role and your position will directly support this - it's an excellent type of experience for a part qual to gain, your opportunities for progression are UK wide and within a group this size there are no ceilings!
- Preparation for month end accounts pack
- Manage production of weekly and monthly P&L reporting
- Monthly forecasting and variance analysis
- MI Production
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger sit within the team but not this role
This opportunity would great benefit a candidate who is actively studying the CIMA studies after completing AAT, relevant experience would be an advantage and the skills below;
- Experience within a management accounts environment is desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Confident with debits, credits and reconciliations
- Commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills
This Assistant Management Accountant role is offering:
- Full CIMA / ACCA study support - including leave for exams, full financial backing for courses and materials
- 25 days holiday
- Death in service