An exciting finance analyst role within a privately owned £120 million turnover over business. The opportunity for hands on experience and rapid career progression.
My client is:
- A privately owned, £120 million turnover retail business who are continually expanding across the country.
- Has a large finance function which offers the opportunity to grow and develop within the team and ample opportunity for career progression.
- An employer who implements a relaxed and flexible working culture allowing for a healthy work-life balance.
- They are a progressive business that will push you at all times and will allow you the opportunity to have your own impact on the business.
The key responsibilities of this job are:
- Production and maintenance of KPI's that will allow you to judge the performance of customers
- Periodic trading analysis highlighting key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Supporting the sales team in new business tenders, reviews and re-tenders, understanding the needs of the customer and what we can do to win the business
- Production of customer trading packs that provide our customers with detailed analysis of results.
- Production of the monthly Group Forecast pack covering written and numerical variance analysis, trackers to budget and forecast and store contribution reporting.
- Significant amounts of ad hoc analysis across acquisitions (both due diligence but also bringing acquired businesses accounting processes into the Group way of doing things).
The successful Candidate will be:
- Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall business performance across the Group.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to present clearly and confidently to both internal and external customers.
- Time management skills. Must be able to meet short, multiple deadlines whilst still maintaining a high standard.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to interpret financial/logistical information.
The job offers the right candidate:
- A competitive salary and generous benefits package.
- The opportunity to gain hands on experience within a rapidly expanding business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Performance based career progression allowing for rapid progression within the company.