Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager- Cirencester- up to 50K
Hays Senior Finance is currently recruiting on an exclusive basis for a large company in Cirencester. Due to growth, the business requires a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager on a permanent basis.
This role does not currently manage any staff
The role manages all processes relating to the flow of EMEA financial information to Group and senior management across the Region. Takes a lead role in Planning and Forecasting for the EMEA region. The post holder will be expected to contribute business performance analysis and ultimately influence the financial performance of the organisation during senior stakeholder review meetings which include non-finance managers and execs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of Hyperion Financials, ensuring all structures are in place to ensure relevant reporting
- Development of Hyperion application to meet changing requirements
- Support FP&A team to produce standard and ad-hoc financial reporting
- Optimize the use of BI within the finance function, ensuring integrity of underlying data, developing functionality
- Undertake detailed financial analysis addressing operating issues, validating planning and forecasting
- Support Area finance teams in use of Hyperion
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong experience in use, development, maintenance of Hyperion reporting and planning modules
- Knowledge of multi-dimension Business Information tools, ability to manipulate data and generate reports
- Commercial focus with strong analytical capability
- Desire to improve processes, challenge ways of working
- Ability to drill into detail and extract valuable insights
- Persistence to resolve issues within a complex international organization
- Excellent excel skills
- Good communication skills and a desire to help and support colleagues
- Confidence in engaging with Senior Management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.