Financial Accountant - Media - £45,000 - £55,000
A vacancy has arisen for a financial accountant to join a large publishing company based in the City of London.Processing and production of financial information to a high degree of accuracy on a timely basis
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Recommend and implement presentation and process improvements following a general ledger system implementation to PeopleSoft;
- Assisting with the reconciliation of capital reporting and co-ordinating capex reporting for the group;
- Preparation of group cashflow reporting to Time Inc. for budget and forecasts;
- Co-ordination of quarterly consolidation package reporting to Time Inc;
- Ensuring finance compliance and control practices are adhered to;
- Preparation and posting of journal entries into PeopleSoft general ledger
- Reconciliation and agreement of intercompany accounts;
- Completion of other compliance returns such as government statistics;
- Ability to manage other ad hoc duties and projects as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a changing and growing Media company and really make a name for yourself. High performance is rewarded and due to the size an growth of the company internal rotation opportunities are available.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly