Management Accountant - London
Your new company
My client is an international legal firms with offices all over Europe and APAC. As a legal firm they have exceptional offices in an amazing part of London. Their lawyers are at the top of the respective fields they specialise in.
Your new role
The role as management accountant will focus on the London office. Core tasks of this role are as follows:
- Preparation of Monthly Prepayments and Accruals
- Preparation of depreciation journal and update of Fixed Assets schedule
- Preparation of month-end journals in line with Global Accounting Policy
- Preparation of Services to LLP Recharge invoice
- Preparation of Quarterly Balance sheet reporting pack
- Assist London accountant with quarterly projections
- Assist London accountant with annual Budget Process
- Assist London Accountant with Year-end audit
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a newly qualified CIMA or ACCA with experience as a management accountant preferably in a legal firm or a professional services company.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £50,000 to £55,000 with extensive benefits including private medical care.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.